Reduce PDF File Size on Android
Unable to share a PDF or upload it on a certain platform due to the large file size? With UPDF Android, you can swiftly compress a PDF into reduced size while maintaining formatting and visual quality. It eliminates the need to rely on any online file-compressing platform or download one specifically for the purpose!
Here is how you can do it:
- Launch UPDF on your Android and open the desired PDF file in it.
- Hit the three-dot icon on the top right corner to reveal the menu.
- Select Reduce File Size from the options.
- You can choose from multiple options that vary in file size depending on the speed. The options include Flash, Fast, Normal, and Slow. You can also spot the converted file size with each option written below the option names.
- Rename your file and select the location to save it.
- When all is done, hit the Reduce button, and your file will be saved to your desired destination within a matter of seconds.