One of the most sought-after features in today's software is the ability to merge PDF files. This article will provide you with information on the top ten PDF merger software, along with full introductions to each program, so that you can select the one that meets your needs the most effectively.
Merging PDF files is vital if you want to have all of the important information in just one file, rather than searching for it in many files, and if you want to avoid unnecessary duplication. By doing things in this manner, not only do you get the opportunity to save time, but you also spare yourself the trouble of having to deal with different attachments. Check the best 10 PDF combiners for desktops and online on this article.
You will need the best PDF joiner software, which will make it simple for you to merge multiple PDF files into a single document.
We will walk you through a number of different software options, each of which will fulfill your specifications and make the PDF merging process run smoothly.
Free and open-source, PDFSam Basic is both a PDF merger & splitter tool. You may select to combine single pages, page ranges, or full PDFs, just as you can with any other PDF Converter.
By allowing you to drop current bookmarks and add new ones, this program goes above and beyond to assist arrange the bookmarks of the combined PDF documents.
You may also add a table of contents to the combined PDF to make it easier to find what you're looking for. It's also possible to rotate each page of the PDFs, mix them by selecting pages from each PDF alternately, as well as the ability to divide PDFs into predetermined pages, after every page, and so on, as well as by size or bookmark.
- Allows you to rotate PDFs before merging them into one.
- A table of contents may be added using this feature.
- As a PDF splitter, it's also quite useful.
- It's possible to mix and match different types of PDFs.
- Supports partial merging of PDF files
- Java is required to run this application.
This tool is one of the best PDF binders on the market. It's amazing how easy it is to combine or merge any PDF file, whether it is a native or scanned version. You may rearrange the documents and pages to meet your specific requirements by utilizing the handy drag-and-drop tool.
Even better, the enormous page thumbnails make it simple to distinguish between the various pages. Adding batch processing and high-quality output, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC provides you total control over the output and greatly simplifies the workflow. Adobe Acrobat Pro is the best PDF merge software.
Besides splitting and merging PDF files, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC lets you manage the same document by removing, rotating, arranging, inserting, and replacing pages as needed. Professional file structures are promised in the shortest amount of time feasible, saving you both time and effort.
- Splits and merges PDF files.
- Allows for the extraction and insertion of PDF pages.
- Allows you to organize the merged PDFs before putting them together
- Allows for quick page identification and categorization by providing thumbnails.
- Allows for the much-desired drag-and-drop functionality.
- It's rather costly.
As a PDF merger, Soda PDF works both online and on the desktop. Among Soda PDF's online tools is the ability to merge PDF files. Soda PDF's online version is more popular, but you may still use the desktop version to work offline. As an added bonus, it integrates with well-known online storage providers like Google Drive and Dropbox.
You can re-arrange the PDF files you want to combine once you've added them. While you can change the page size and orientation, the PDF pages stay in their original format. You may also eliminate any unnecessary pages from the original document by using the PDF Split tool.
- Options for bulk PDF import
- Dropbox and Google Drive cloud storage services can be used together.
- Keeps the original dimensions and orientation of the PDF.
- Offers a PDF Splitting tool.
- It may be accessed both online and offline
- Unlike the paid version, the free version has a restriction on storage space and daily usage.
One of the best online PDF merging tools, iLovePDF also has a desktop version for those who prefer to work offline. It allows you to merge multiple PDF files in a couple of seconds and then download the result.
Once the combined PDF files are created, you have the option to rotate and reorganize them alphabetically, including in reverse, or simply drag and drop PDFs to define a specific order before exporting. It is a PDF combiner free download option.
When it comes to storing PDFs, Google Drive and Dropbox cloud services are linked, allowing for easy import and saving of files. Encrypted connections mean that your papers are safe from prying eyes, while yet allowing for high levels of productivity.
- Allows you to rotate PDFs prior to merging.
- Freely rearrange the PDFs as you see fit.
- All of your files are safe and secure.
- Google Drive and Dropbox services are supported.
- Quick and simple to understand.
- A limited free version
When it comes to editing PDF files, UPDF is an outstanding choice for both Windows and Mac users. For free, you may view, edit, convert, encrypt, organize, and annotate PDF files without revealing any personal information. In order to meet the demands of an office setting, the free PDF editor has been built to speed up the editing process.
- You may highlight, underline, and strikethrough text in your PDF document using its advanced capabilities. Sticky notes, different shapes, and comments may also be added.
- Your PDF files can also be signed by you and shared with your friends or co-workers.
- In addition, you'll have complete control over your PDF document's layout and design. You may also make changes to the text and images in your PDF files with UPDF.
- Using UPDF as a PDF converter will allow you to export your PDF files to Microsoft Word or Excel, etc.
- All four major operating systems are now supported by UPDF. The features of UPDF change depending on whatever version you choose. Many more features like the PDF combiner feature are on their way in the next months.
- UPDF is simple to use, even for first-timers.
- The all-in-one PDF tool allows you to perform all operations in one place to save time.
- Achieved high conversion accuracy while preserving the original format.
- 100% secure and reliable.
- It offers an awesome free version and you can save changes in 1 file each day without any watermarks and limitations.
- The merge feature is not released yet but will be available soon.
Part 2. Top 5 PDF Merger Free Online
To combine numerous PDFs into a single document, there are a number of free or low-cost PDF joiner online applications you may use. Nevertheless, how do you choose? These are the ones with useful features that we've compiled for your convenience.
Using PDF Converter is a safe and effective way to combine PDF files. You may merge PDFs, Word documents, pictures, and more through a smooth conversion process.
Allows you to drag and drop files in order to reorganize them with ease using the web-based merging tool to save space on your computer, you can compress your new PDF once it has been created.
This tool's name is deceptive, which is the only problem. You may only do one free merging per hour with PDF Converter. As a result, unless you upgrade to a Premium membership, you'll have to wait 60 minutes before merging any more files. A one-time lifetime license with priority account support can be purchased as a monthly, annually, or one-time purchase.
- Simple and quick conversion of documents
- Rearrange files by dragging and dropping them.
- Encryption of all uploads is 256-bit.
- With a premium subscription, you get access to dedicated customer service.
- There can only be one free merging each hour.
Using this online PDF merger tool, you may merge up to 20 PDF or picture files into a single document and re-arrange their pages as you choose. All uploaded or produced file data is automatically erased after an hour as an added security measure.
With the Combine PDF binder, you don't have to start off with just one type of file in order to get the most out of it, unlike with other applications. Combine PDF may combine several PDF files, whether they were originally created in DOC, JPEG, or PNG format.
In addition to converting PDF files to.doc,.docx,.jpg, and.png, the program also offers a wide range of additional functions.
- Easy-to-use and simple
- All uploaded data was erased within an hour
- Multiple file formats
- Merge 20 PDF files at a time
- High security
- Limited features
Although this straightforward web application may not have all of the bells and whistles that are provided by its competitors, it does make the process of document merging more streamlined and expedient.
When it comes to uploading files, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are the most common file types that may be used.
Individual files uploaded for merging should not exceed 20 megabytes in size for this software program.
- Fast, reliable, and secure
- Supports multiple file formats
- Suitable for beginners
- Allows you to resize PDFs
- High-quality merged document
- The maximum file size is 20 MB
Over the years, Adobe has taken a lot of steps to improve its product and provide new features, such as the business that invented the PDF. Now it launches an online PDF tool too. This online tool can act as an online PDF merger to help you merge PDFs online.
This online PDF combiner makes it so simple to combine or merge documents should come as no surprise. All you need to do is upload the files from your computer and begin to merge.
- Trusted and easy-to-use
- Beginner-friendly interface
- High security of PDF files
- Supports multiple formats
- Completely online
- Requires paid subscriptions
SmallPDF is a great choice if you're not willing to spend money on a PDF merging. Besides being a PDF joiner online, this platform also provides capabilities for changing document types, signing PDFs, and safeguarding documents. All of your papers can be effortlessly merged into a single JPG or PDF.
You may drag and drop files to reorganize your PDFs using SmallPDF's thumbnail view. Additionally, while combining documents, you may remove certain pages, such as cover pages or unnecessary sheets. It's possible to save the resulting file to Dropbox or Google Drive after merging your PDFs.
- Consists of tools for converting documents
- Individual pages can be deleted during a merging
- Save the combined PDF files to your Drive or Dropbox account.
- Try it risk-free for 14 days.
- Simple and easy to use
- Many features need to upgrade to the paid subscription
Conclusion: Choosing the best PDF merge tool depends on what your specific demands are. You may use a free online solution to combine PDFs every now and then. But you need to check the security of your documents. If you are still worried about security, it is better for you to choose a desktop solution. We recommend you use UPDF for merging your PDF files. You can also check the top PDF mergers for Mac.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF