Almost every business person uses Word, whether it be for professional or personal reasons. However, what do you do when you don't have a suitable file in Word format? What you need is a Zamzar PDF to Word Converter! Even professionals prefer this tool because they don't have to pay a penny to convert their data files.
Zamzar PDF to Word Converter is a tool that allows you to convert PDF files into popular formats, namely MS Word DOC and RTF, for editing purposes. This article introduces how to use it and a better free alternative - UPDF.
- How to Convert PDF to Word using Zamzar Online
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Zamzar PDF to Word
- How to Convert PDF to Word with Zamzar Alternative
Experts from Zamzar say that it has never been easier to convert PDF to Word. Though the conversion might take some time, the files converted are error-free, and you will come across no trouble during the process.
1. Go to Zamzar.com. Alternatively, download the Zamzar application and install it on your PC.
2. Click the "Select a file" tab and choose your file.
3. Next, click the "Convert" tab at the top and then choose "Microsoft Word (.doc)" as the output format.
4. Zamzar will convert PDF to Word with no trouble, taking only a few seconds at the most to complete the task, resulting in error-free Word documents. (Important: You will be asked to wait for a few minutes due to the processing time for converting a PDF file to a Word file.)
5. Download it on your device, and that's how easy it is!
Now let's understand the advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Zamzar PDF to Word conversion tool.
- Zamzar also helps you convert other file formats such as PPT, RAR, ZIP, TIFF, JPEG, and more.
- No installation is needed; you need a good internet connection and computer. You can use it without installing any software.
- Zamzar is free with no hidden costs.
- All you need to do is upload your file and then select Microsoft Word as the output format of your choice.
- There is no watermark on the converted document.
- It has a web-based tool resulting in bulk conversion and making it user-friendly and faster.
Zamzar, an online file conversion platform is powerful, yet not very advanced in terms of its process and steps.
- The user interface and navigation are complicated.
- The platform provides super-fast conversions, and the interface is clean. Still, it's a very limited tool that doesn't offer much control over the output file regarding font sizes, paragraph indentation, or whatever else.
- It is not as fast as compared to other tools.
- It does not support all formats of PDF files.
- There are some viruses that can be transferred through the tool.
Other better options are available where these drawbacks are overcome. Let's take a look at those.
Are you searching for an effective and efficient way to convert PDF to Word format? Here I will recommend a wonderful but easy-to-use Zamzar Alternative called UPDF. It is a market-leading PDF converter software, which can quickly and accurately convert your PDFs into Word, Excel, PPT, TXT, JPG, PNG, XML, HTML, etc.
How to Use This Free Zamzar Alternative
1. Import your PDFs onto its interface by clicking the "Open File" button. You can also drag and drop PDF documents into the interface.
2. There is an "Export PDF" icon on the top-right corner of the software. Click on it.
3. You will see there are multiple formats on the "Export PDF" panel of the software. You need to select "Word". You can select Flowing, Continuous, and Exact options.
4. Click "Export" and choose a folder to store the new file as per your specifications. Your file will be exported within a few seconds.
Here's why we recommend the UPDF:
- It has a very clean and easy-to-understand user interface. Anyone can easily navigate this application to convert PDF files to MS files.
- You can also use its OCR feature to convert scanned PDFs into editable formats! Now, this is futuristic technology everyone should try.
- You can rely on its secure conversion feature - and it simply means there will be no viruses or bugs in your converted files. And also, it won't be distributed online to hackers as other free online tools often do.
- Except for converting PDF documents, UPDF can also be used to annotate your PDFs, edit your PDFs, and protect your PDFs with passwords.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF