Password-protected PDF files offer a wide range of security to users. By protecting the document, you can restrict the receiver from printing, editing, or reading the file. This can help in preventing plagiarism effectively. However, if you encounter a PDF file secured by a password, you can still print it using some powerful PDF tools. This article will introduce how to print password-protected PDFs instantly using some reliable and efficient tools.
Two Methods to Print Password Protected PDFs?
In this part, we will use two PDF tools to print protected PDF files instantly on your Windows and Mac devices.
Method 1: How to Print Password Protected PDF with UPDF
Printing PDF files is an everyday and essential task for various professionals. If you are a Windows or Mac user, you would require to use an efficient PDF tool like UPDF to print password-protected files. In this part, you can find the detailed yet easy steps to print encrypted PDF files using this tool.
Step 1: Open the Encrypted PDF
Install and launch this software on your computer to start with the process. Afterward, click on the "Open File" button to import the password-protected file on this tool. For this, browse the PDF file from your computer and tap on the "Open" button to upload it successfully.
Step 2: Access the Print Option
Once your PDF file is open, head to the "File" button on top and select the "Print" option. You can also press the "Ctrl + P" keys to print through a shortcut.
Step 3: Add the Required Password
If your PDF document is password protected from printing, then you will have to enter the password. The tool will ask you to enter the password of your PDF file. Enter the required password and click on the "Unlock" button.
Step 4: How to Print Protected PDF
This will open a new printing window on the screen. After selecting the printer, you can select page range, orientation, and the number of pages to print. After choosing the pages to print, you can select the page sizing and handle from the given options.
This software allows you to print PDFs as a booklet, and it also allows you to print PDFs with comments. Once done, hit the "Print" button to print your PDF file.
Video Tutorial on How to Print PDF
Method 2: How to Print Protected PDF without Knowing the Password
The above method is suitable for those who know the password of PDF documents. What if you forgot the password, or you don't know the password?
In this case, you need to use aJoysoft PDF Password Remover. Use this tool to unlock every kind of password from the PDF files that are preventing you from copying, printing, and editing PDF files. You can eradicate every kind of restriction from this tool that is causing a hindrance in your workflow.
To offer great efficiency, this tool allows the user to upload PDF files through batch processing. You can instantly upload 200+ PDF files for unlocking at a single time and this can accelerate your work efficiency. Through the following steps, you will get to know how to print protected PDFs using aJpysoft PDF Password Remover:
Step 1: Add Files to aJoysoft
Begin by accessing this tool and opening its user interface. On its home button, tap on the "Add Files" option and upload the PDF file that you want to unlock.
Step 2: Remove the Password from the PDF
If you want to remove all the restrictions or required permissions from your PDF file that does not have a user password, tap on the "Remove Password" option given below.
If your PDF file includes a user password, you can see a "Locked" icon on the screen with the message saying, "The document has an open password. You need to enter the password to unlock it". Tap on the displayed "Locked" icon, which will open a new window. In this window, enter the open password and click on "OK." After that, you can click on the "Remove Password" button to eradicate all the permissions from the PDF file.
Step 3. How to Print the Password Protected PDF
After you unlock the PDF, you can easily print it. To print the PDF file, you will still need a PDF tool that has printing capability. You can use UPDF to do it. Only this time, you can go to "File > Print" directly without entering any password. Download UPDF and start printing now.
How to Remove Password from PDF before Printing?
Are you tired of entering the password of your encrypted PDF file repeatedly? No need to worry, as UPDF offers you an option to remove the password of a PDF file easily. To remove the PDF password, consider the below steps:
Step 1: Enter Encrypted Mode
Navigate to the right section and select the "Protect Using Password" option.
Step 2: Choose "Remove Security"
From there, select the option of "Remove Security" to proceed.
Step 3: Remove the Password from PDF before Printing
After clicking on Remove Security, select the "Remove" button to give confirmation. Doing so will automatically remove the password on your PDF file.
Next, choose the location of the PDF file with no password and tap on the "Save" button to confirm the process.
After removing the password from PDF, you can print the PDF file whenever you need and you don't need to enter the password again.
FAQs about Printing Password Protected PDF
1. Why Can't I Print a Password Protected PDF?
The reason that you are unable to print a secured PDF is due to its user or open password. Without entering the user password, you cannot print the locked PDF file. If you know the password, you can use UPDF to open the file, enter the password, and begin to print.
2. How Do I Remove Password Protection from a Secured PDF?
To remove password protection from your PDF file, use the PDF Password Remover by aJoysoft. This tool works amazingly in unlocking encrypted PDF files through batch processing.
3. How Can I Unlock a PDF without the Password?
If you are unaware of the permission password of the PDF file, you can still unlock it. For this, explore the tool PDF Password Remover by aJoysoft to unlock up to 200 PDF files simultaneously. This platform works exceptionally in unlocking password protected PDF files so that users can print, copy or edit them easily.
An All-In-One PDF Solution
Do you want to free yourself from the hassle of searching PDF tools? Go and try UPDF which can answer all your concerns related to PDF files. It contains every solution for your PDF files in a single place so that you can fully rely on this tool without needing additional software.
UPDF acts as an all-rounder tool due to its high compatibility, fast speed, and extraordinary features to edit, print, open, and modify multiple PDF files. It does not restrict any individual from using its unique and premium features. Hence, explore this tool and enjoy editing and reading PDF files in a cost-effective approach.
- It comprises annotating options to help the user in making their notes and references in a structured way. You can also highlight complicated definitions through it to instantly memorize the content.
- You can rearrange the pages before printing them. You can either delete some unwanted pages or can add new ones to take the printout of your PDF file perfectly.
- Do you want to add colorful stamps to your PDF file? UPDF brings you several vibrant stamps that you can add to the PDF files to make them look captivating and interesting. You can also import customized stamps on this tool for more usage.
- UPDF has made official work easier as it enables the user to edit PDF documents. You can edit the text, images, and other contents in PDF easily. Apart from editing text in PDF files, you can edit your images by cropping, rotating, or resizing them precisely.
- You can share your PDF files to others via a link and can limit the receiver through various functions. For instance, you can restrict the file from copying, printing, or editing effortlessly.
Are you looking for effective ways to print password-protected PDFs? This article has clearly defined how to print password-protected files through various methods. Among all the methods, you should try UPDF first. It not only allows you to print PDF documents, but it also allows you to annotate, convert, edit, OCR, protect, and organize PDF pages.
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF