It's unsurprising how important PDFs are for students, considering all educational documents are saved in PDF format. From assignment submissions to the academic syllabus to all other study-related files, PDF is the official and trusted file format in this education sector.
Students can use many paid PDF platforms for their respective study tasks, one is Foxit PhantomPDF. The price for Foxit PhantomPDF is not cheap. That is why so many students are searching for Foxit PhantomPDF student discounts. This article will discuss how students can get a Foxit PhantomPDF student discount and the best Foxit alternative - the UPDF student discount.
Part 1: Is Foxit PhantomPDF Free for Students?
Currently, there's a lot of discussion on whether Foxit PhantomPDF is free for students. Well, the answer is no because Foxit PhantomPDF isn't a free-to-use PDF tool. However, it does provide a special Foxit student discount on a student package that is available at a discounted price.
Part 2: What Does Foxit PhantomPDF Cost?
Foxit PhantomPDF is one of the best PDF tools available in the market. However, like many of its competitors, it isn't free, and you need to pay a specific price. Let's find out what it costs and what packages it offers:
- Basic: The basic plan is based on cloud editor support and offers all the editing tools a student needs. Nevertheless, the plan is free to use for the first year after you sign-up. After the first year, your plan will be upgraded and billed at $8.99/year.
- PDF Editor Pro: This plan supports cloud editor, Mac editor, editor pro for Windows, and Mobile editor. Of course, you'll get all the editing tools needed for your academic requirements. The subscription plan is billed at a discounted price of $29.95/year, which was previously $99/year.
- PDF Editor Pro +: This plan supports cloud editor, Mac editor, editor pro for Windows, mobile editor, and eSign solution. This package offers all the editing tools to fulfill your academic needs. The subscription plan is billed at a discounted price of $99/year, which was previously $149/year.
Part 3: Is Foxit Cheaper than Adobe?
Adobe Acrobat is a big rival to Foxit PhantomPDF, and there's a huge buzz about which is a better option for students. Although both tools are helpful for them, price comparison sets them apart.
Coming to the question, is Foxit Cheaper than Adobe? Well, indeed, it is. After all, Adobe is priced at $19.99/month, which makes $239.88/year, much more than what Foxit is offering in its per-year plans.
However, Adobe is also providing 20+ creative cloud apps in its student plan that could be very helpful for students, which is not available on Foxit. Overall, the situation is evenly balanced, considering price and features.
Part 4: How to Get Foxit Student Discount?
Are you looking for the instructions to get the Foxit Student Discount? In order to get a Foxit PDF student discount, follow these simple and easy steps below:
Step 1: Subscribe to the Package
Access the website of Foxit Education and tap on the “Buy Now” button. Afterward, select the plan you want to buy and press the “Subscribe” button. You will be taken into a window where you're required to sign-up and create an account.
Step 2: Create a New Account
Click on the Create a New Account option, and from the available window, you have to provide relevant personal details. Make sure to provide your student email that possesses “.edu” in your mail. Once done, click “Create my account” and sign in with the same credentials.
Step 3: Buy and Download Foxit PhantomPDF
When you login into your account, you'll head into a panel where you have to provide the payment details to buy the Foxit PhantomPDF at a student discount. After that, download and install on Foxit PDF tool on your system and enjoy all its features at a discounted price.
Part 5: Is There Any Cheaper PDF Editor Than Foxit for Students?
Finding an affordable PDF editor is a major necessity among many students. Although, Foxit is cheaper than Adobe. But is there any PDF tool that is even cheaper than Foxit? Meet UPDF PDF editor, an ideal choice for creating, editing, and managing all types of PDF documents.
UPDF is one of the latest developed PDF tools in the market and has been developed using the latest technologies and algorithms, which provides blazing-fast speed compared to old PDF tools. The interface of this tool is also more engaging and attractive than other tools because it is designed while keeping the trends and requirements of the users in mind.
Moreover, you can access all its features within 2 clicks. Although Foxit and UPDF are valuable PDF tools for students, UPDF provides more benefits than Foxit. Following are some of the benefits that make UPDF better than Foxit PhantomPDF:
|Add Rich Text||Yes||No|
|Convert PDF to GIF||Yes||No|
Part 6: How to Get Foxit PDF Editor Alternative Student Discount?
If you're a student and ultimately looking for ways to get a discount for Foxit PDF editor alternative -UPDF, this step-by-step process is what you need to follow:
Step 1: Create your Student Account
Open the UPDF website from your browser and press the “Sign-Up” button. Next, enter your email and create your account on the UPDF platform. Afterward, tap on the “Industries” tab and proceed with the “Education” option.
Step 2: Apply for the Education Discount
Following this, press the “Apply 50% OFF NOW” button, and it will open your email account, where you will have to provide all your student information to apply for the discount. Once done, send the mail to [email protected], and we will verify it within some working days. Afterward, you can buy and use UPDF at 50% off if we approve your application.
As a student, it's essential to have a PDF tool installed on your device for all the study-related material. However, many students cannot afford costly plans of popular PDF tools. Still, all these PDF platforms are trying their best to facilitate students by offering valuable discounts in specialized student packages. So, if you're also a student, utilize the Foxit PhantomPDF student discount or even avail UPDF discount package if you still think the Foxit PhantomPDF student discount is very expensive.
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint