With one premium account, you can use UPDF on 4 devices: 2 Desktops (1 Windows + 1 Mac, or 2 Windows or 2 Macs) and 2 Mobile Devices (1 iOS +1 Android, or 2 iOS, or 2 Android). Reinstalling when you replace a new device is allowed.
For a better understanding of the differences between a yearly plan and a perpetual plan, the following aspects should be kept in mind:
1. Yearly plan means that the selected package will auto-renew automatically annually. However, the perpetual plan is a one-time fee.
2. Yearly plan users will receive unlimited free updates and upgrades if they pay for the package annually. On the other hand, perpetual plan users can also enjoy the new updates, but we reserve the right to charge for the big upgrades.
Being a user of UPDF, you might face some limitations while using its trial version. Go through the list explaining the limits of using the UPDF free version:
1. The free version automatically adds a watermark when saving the document.
2. PDF conversion is limited to up to 2 times a day.
3. Batch processing can only handle two files in the free version.
4. OCR can only be experienced and cannot save or copy the content.
5. Only one template can be added on the watermark, header and footer, and background separately.
6. The UPDF Cloud trial version includes 1GB of storage space with a limit of 10MB for a single file. (The premium account has 10GB storage space with 2GB max per file for uploading.)
If you consider using the services of UPDF AI, there are some specific limitations while using its trial version, which is mentioned as follows:
1. You can only upload files up to 3 PDFs and a maximum of 100 pages per document.
2. The file size is limited to 10MB per PDF file.
3. Free questions are limited to a maximum of 100 times.
In case you only buy the Pro version of UPDF AI add-on, you will still be a free user of UPDF. However, you can try and use all the features of UPDF but with certain limitations.
Yes, you can use the free version of UPDF AI if you are only buying the premium account of UPDF Pro.
If you have any questions, we recommend you contact the customer support team by emailing [email protected]
. Moreover, you can visit the User Guide
page to learn more about UPDF Pro and UPDF AI.
Yes, UPDF AI is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. When you acquire UPDF AI for your UPDF account, you gain access to it on all four platforms. It's worth mentioning that the AI benefits extend to all four platforms. Consequently, once you've employed UPDF AI on a Windows computer and taken advantage of the benefits included in your purchased plan, you can then apply the remaining benefits to other devices.