For many, expressing their sentiments towards their family and friends casually can be hard. Thanksgiving gives you a solid reason to express your love for the people around you and remind them that you appreciate their existence.
However, many family or friends sometimes cannot gather around at the dinner table with us that very day. So, should you skip them out of your list of expressing your sentiments? No, of course! You should send them Thanksgiving greeting cards to make them feel unique and loved. Want to know about some of the best Thanksgiving day wishes and how you can make the best Thanksgiving card? This article has you covered.
Part 1: Top 30 Thanksgiving Day Wishes
Thanksgiving is a reminder of the love and gratitude surrounding us through family and friends. Hence, ensuring you represent this love and gratitude in the right wording to your friends, families, and colleagues is essential. Want to know some of the best Thanksgiving day greetings? We have a few listed for you below:
Thanksgiving Wishes and Greetings to Friends
Here are some wishes for Thanksgiving day to send to friends who are far in the distance but close to your heart:
- Reflected on all my blessings this Thanksgiving and your friendship counted for much. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- Our homes may be far in the distance, but our hearts will always remain close together. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I don't always tell you how much you mean to me, so I take this day to remind you of your importance in my life and how you make it so much better with your presence. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
- Reminding you of how much I appreciate your existence on this special day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- Here is wishing you a Thanksgiving with a table full of your favorite food and a room full of your favorite people.
- I wanted to remind you to be thankful that you weren't born a Turkey!
Thanksgiving Greetings to Family Members
Family is a force that works together. However, at times, the responsibilities of the adult world can keep you away in distance. This doesn't mean you cannot remind them how close to your heart they are, right? Send a few of these wishes to your family members and remind them of their importance in your life:
- We may be a chaotic bunch together, but I'm grateful I got to be a part of this chaos. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Home is having a place to go when times get hard, and having someone to love is family. However, when you have both wrapped up in one, it is indeed a blessing. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I don't tell you this often, but I am glad I got you as my mentor, teacher, and father. Happy Thanksgiving, Dad!
- Here is me being grateful for your existence in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I'm happy that I get to call you all my family. Always thankful for having you all around.
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving where blessings flow like the gravy on your table. Love you!
Thanksgiving Wishes for you, Collegue, or your Boss
Don't forget the people you work with and see daily this Thanksgiving. Your colleagues and boss play a crucial role in your life, so remind them of their importance.
- Happy Thanksgiving to a teammate who makes sure all of us thrive. I hope you have a great holiday!
- It is a great pleasure to know and work with someone like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am forever grateful that I got to work under such a spectacular boss. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
- Here is kicking more Monday blues because of working with colleagues like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- To be there for each other and many more years at the company together. You are my best office-mate!
- Taking Thanksgiving as an opportunity to tell you that I am glad we work together. Happy Thanksgiving!
Religious Thanksgiving Messages
Many of those who celebrate Thanksgiving have a religious faith they follow. So, if you are friends within a community that follows the same faith as you this year, include them in the spirit of the festive, too!
- Here is to wishing you a gift of faith and blessings this Thanksgiving Day!
- Here is praying you are bestowed with many blessings this Thanksgiving and all those to come!
- May you encounter God's uncountable blessings and happiness every day. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving.
- Here is to believing in God and letting this faith, peace, and love guide you always.
- May both your heart and belly be full of God's blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Praying God blesses you with infinite happiness and blessings on this great day. Happy Thanksgiving from us to you.
Funny Thanksgiving Greetings
Some funny Thanksgiving Greetings for you:
- It's never much food; it is what we have trained for our lives.
- Thanksgiving is a time to count your blessings. I do it one by one as each of my relatives starts going home.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy some moist turkey and juicy gossip with those you love.
- Here is to not hating holidays because of you. Happy Thanksgiving
- Wishing you a turkey leg this Thanksgiving! Have a great one.
Part 2: How to Create a Thanksgiving Card
Given all the happy Thanksgiving day wishes we concluded for you, you must have found the best ones to send to your friends, family, and colleagues. However, instead of sending off a text to those, not around this year, why not spice it up and make them feel more appreciated? The best way to do this might be by creating a Thanksgiving card for them. Want to know how you can do this? Well, just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
· Create a Blank PDF or Upload the Templates
UPDF is an excellent software for building your PDF card for loved ones from scratch. You can either put out a blank PDF and then decorate it with the elements that hold sentimental value to you, or you can simply choose a pre-designed PDF template the service already offers.
· Edit the Card
Once you decide whether to make a card from scratch or use an already present template, it will be time to add text or a customized message to your card. You can do this by tapping the 'edit PDF' button and then selecting text to insert whatever you want to write.
· Share or Print the Card
Once done, UPDF will allow users to share the card directly from the software to the desired person's email in just a few simple clicks. However, if you want to add a more personal touch and send it off wrapped in an envelope the good old-school way, the service would quickly let you print it as well.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, so you should start preparing all these cards for your loved ones early on. If you do not have a UPDF subscription but this card-creating technique got to you, we urge you to get it today. Moreover, upgrading to UPDF Pro will also help you avail a significant discount. So, download it today and use its exceptional PDF card-making features and much more!
Windows • macOS • iOS • Android 100% secure