PDF documents are always the best way to keep your content intact. It means the content you're creating on PDF can't be easily modified unless you have an extraordinary tool.
Sometimes, after finalizing and saving the content in PDF format, you may face situations where you want to add more content or remove text from PDF documents. So, how would you tackle this kind of situation? In this article, we'll cover everything related to deleting text from PDFs so you can remove unwanted content from your documents.
The Best Tool to Erase Text in PDF
There are many free PDF editors available that let you add text to PDFs, however, not many tools allow you to remove the existing text from PDFs. Among all the PDF editors, UPDF for Windows and Mac is the best PDF editor that enables you to edit your PDF documents effortlessly. So, why would you go for expensive tools when you have a cost effective tool? Let's explore more about UPDF in detail.
UPDF is like any other PDF editor that lets you modify PDF documents with freedom. Here are its main features:
- It gives you the freedom to add new text, modify, copy, cut, paste, and delete text in PDF.
- You can also edit text in PDF according to your needs, including font, font size, color, style, and typeface.
- It also lets you add, edit, or remove images from your PDF file.
- Add annotations to PDF. You can add sticky notes, text boxes, text comments, text callouts, highlights, underline, strikethrough, shapes, etc.
- Rotate, insert, delete, replace, split, crop, and extract pages in PDF documents.
- Advanced OCR feature to turn scanned PDF searchable and editable.
- Convert PDF documents to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and many other file formats.
- Protect PDF via opening passwords and permissioned passwords.
Pros of UPDF:
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android systems
- Fast opening speed
- Delightful and user-friendly UI and UX
- Powerful features
- Stable performance
How to Remove Text from PDF
After going through the features of UPDF, you've decided to give it a try to remove text from PDF. To learn the solution, you can download UPDF from the below Download button first. Here's how it is done.
Note: The steps to remove text from PDF using UPDF on Windows and Mac are the same.
Step 1: Enter the Editing Mode
Open UPDF, and you'll see its main interface. On the main interface, click on the "Open File" button and choose the PDF document from which you want to remove text from the PDF.
Your PDF document is open. Now, you'll see an "Edit PDF" icon right at the left of the toolbar to enter the editing mode. By doing this, many text editing features will reveal that let you edit text, pictures and link.
Step 2: How Can I Remove Text from the PDF
Now, click on the text you want to remove from your PDF. After clicking on the text, you'll see a purple line. That means you can now copy, delete, and edit the text. You can see your cursor on the text and you can use the Backspace key to delete text in PDF.
Alternatively, you can also select the texts you want to remove, and then right-click. You will see there is a "Delete" option to help you delete text from PDF.
Situations Why You Need to Delete Text from PDF?
There can be many situations where you need to delete/remove text from a PDF. Let's take an example: you've just completed your presentation on a random project in a PDF document.
Suddenly, your project manager or boss wants to add more stuff or remove a particular section. So, what would you do in such a scenario? Cursing your boss is not an option. You've to do whatever the boss says.
Another scenario is when you are giving it a look at your respected PDF file and find some inappropriate, unwanted, or private text that shouldn't be on your document and decide to delete text from a PDF. You'll think it's a piece of cake until you find out it can't be undone without an efficient PDF manager.
Remember, the text is an independent element in PDFs. You can't just remove text whenever you want. All you can do is make minor changes if your PDF lets you do it. To tackle this situation, you need to download a PDF manager like UPDF, it can let you modify your existing documents without extra work.
Humans are meant to make mistakes. No matter how qualified you are, there's always a chance of an error. That's why you should keep those things in your possession that minimize the error.
Well, there aren't many free applications available that provide the same features as UPDF provides. No doubt, Abode Acrobat DC is a good tool as a PDF manager, but it falls on the downside of their subscriptions. As every single day passing, the competition is getting stronger and stronger. What can you expect from users? Should they need to go with an expensive tool to remove text from PDFs? We don't think so, when you've got an affordable tool like UPDF that provides precisely the same features. Get UPDF from the below Download button for a trial.
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint: Restrict Editing/Printing/Accessing
- 4 New Ways to Edit PDFs on Chromebook
- How to Make A Fillable PDF in Google Docs
- Top 4 PowerPoint Alternatives in 2023
- How to Create a Poster in PowerPoint