Many people want to create PDF from images for various personal and professional reasons, such as editing, annotations, sharing, etc. Although several tools are available for it, they often find it difficult because the software is too complicated or it doesn't have enough features. However, some simple and efficient options in the form of UPDF make PDF creation a breeze.
If you're also one of those who find it hard to create PDF from images, you're at the right place. This write-up will tell you how to do it effectively without giving up quality. So, keep reading and explore the topic in detail.
Part 1. 4 Reasons to Create PDF from Images
Here are some of the reasons why people need to create PDF from images:
One of the biggest reasons people create PDF from images is that PDF files offer robust encryption and security. The resulting PDF files can be protected by a password so that only authorized people can access them. PDF files also allow users to add watermarks and signatures so that miscreants have no chance of tampering with them.
How many times have you been left frustrated because you wanted to share high-quality images with someone but the internet speed wasn't keeping up? Probably many times. Moreover, HD images also occupy a lot of precious storage on your phones, which you can save by converting them to PDFs since PDFs take up less space.
PDF files provide flexibility that images cannot. Converting images to PDF allows you to add media to your files, such as vector graphics, video, animations, audio, interactive fields, 3D models, hyperlinks, and buttons to create your desired product.
PDF files occupy less space on your device without losing the image quality. So, whenever you open the converted images, you'll get the same crisp quality you enjoyed before the conversion, regardless of the operating system or device.
Part 2. A Unique & Quick Way to Create PDF from Images on Windows
If you are using a Windows computer and want to create PDF from images, you must use capable software. As discussed, creating images from PDF has many benefits, whether you're a business or an individual. Here we'll discuss a robust and comprehensive tool, UPDF, to help you create quality PDF files from images.
It is a holistic PDF solution that levels up your productivity and provides you with PDF files at a lightning pace. Let's discuss some of its incredible features:
- Optional Image to PDF Creation Methods: In UPDF, you can choose to create PDF with a single image or multiple images. Besides, it supports to create PDF files from all kinds of image formats, including .png, .jpg, etc.
- Extensive Editing: The program provides you with extensive modification options so that you can create the file you desire. UPDF offers advanced PDF editing tools for images, text, links, and pages so that you can create what you actually want. Besides offering changes to the text size, and color, you can also crop, rotate, or flip your file.
- More Advanced Features: UPDF is a comprehensive PDF editor which integrates with many practical tools, such as annotating, converting, organizing, and viewing tools, etc.
Here's how to create images from PDF on Windows using UPDF.
- Download and open UPDF on your Windows OS-running device. Now, click on the File option on the left side of the top bar, and a dropdown menu will open.
- Move the cursor to Create from the dropdown menu and select PDF from Image from the options.
- A pop-up will appear where you can locate your files to create PDF from images. Your images can be from any of these file types .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, and .gif.
- If you choose multiple images, then a UPDF pop-up will appear asking whether you want to create a single PDF or multiple PDF files. You can click on No or Yes according to your requirement.
- Finally, you can seamlessly edit, crop, rotate, or annotate your images from the menu on the left side of the software window.
This way you can easily create PDF from images and edit them according to your taste.
Part 3. Other Circuitous Ways to Create PDF from Images Without the App
Everyone doesn't want to download an app, as they prefer creating PDFs from images online instead. For them, here's a list of some popular online solutions.
HiPDF is amongst the most popular and well-regarded websites to create PDF from images. You won't need any additional app; everything can be done online using HiPDF. Features such as resizing, compressing, rotating, etc., are available on HiPDF.
It offers free and paid versions with different features. If you're unsatisfied with the free version, you can always upgrade to the pro after your week of free trial expires.
Here is one of the cons of HiPDF:
- The free version contains many annoying ads.
JPG to PDF Online is one of the most prominent options to create PDF from images that's also free. You don't need to register to use this website, and the conversion process is also quite simple for everyone.
Here’re some pros and cons of using JPG to PDF Online:
- Completely free to use.
- Sometimes produces inaccurate results.
- Too many ads everywhere.
- It doesn’t allow editing of images in the file.
SmallPDF is another online PDF converter that has gained traction due to its simplicity. It can quickly convert image files, such as PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF, to PDF and supports uploading multiple files simultaneously. SmallPDF can also compress the PDF size if it exceeds your email's file size limitations without compromising quality.
To create PDF from images, you can use its free version or subscribe to a paid version to access some premium options if you're a heavy user.
Some of the pros and cons of SmallPDF are:
- Works with the cloud.
- It works as an image-to-pdf converter and does not provide an option to edit the converted images.
Part 4. FAQs About Creating PDFs from Images
Q1. How do I save multiple pictures as a PDF?
You can save multiple pictures as PDFs using UPDF with its Batch Combine function. Just click on it on the top right and pick the images you want to convert. Now, click Apply to convert selected images into PDF files.
Q2. Can I convert multiple JPG to PDF?
For converting multiple JPG to PDFs, UPDF is the perfect choice. The Combine Batch feature of UPDF allows you to add various JPG to the program and convert them to PDF within a few seconds.
Q3. How do I turn a screenshot into a PDF?
You can convert screenshots into PDFs individually and in batches on UPDF, which has all features that make the conversion hassle-free while maintaining the high quality of the results. With a few clicks of the mouse, you'll get an incredible result that the alternatives cannot provide.
Image-to-PDF conversion is stress-free and highly efficient when you have a program like UPDF in your arsenal. Users of all popular platforms can take full advantage of its capabilities and create high-quality PDFs without extensive technical expertise, as the program guides them at every step of the process.
So, download UPDF today and start creating your PDFs from images immediately.
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint: Restrict Editing/Printing/Accessing
- 4 New Ways to Edit PDFs on Chromebook
- How to Make A Fillable PDF in Google Docs
- Top 4 PowerPoint Alternatives in 2023
- How to Create a Poster in PowerPoint