Due to the fact that PDF files retain their formatting when transferred to other computers, independent of their operating system, PDF has seen tremendous growth in popularity over the years.
On the downside, PDFs tend to be somewhat large. This necessitates reducing their size so that more room may be made available and so that they can be sent over email without difficulty. This article compares and contrasts three methods to resize PDF files.
- Part 1: How to Resize PDF Page Size
- Part 2: How to Resize PDF Image
- Part 3: How to Resize PDF Online
- Part 4: How to Change PDF Size Online
- Part 5: FAQs on Resizing Pages in PDFs
When compared to other tools, using UPDF to resize pages is a rather simple process. Because the user experience is so polished, you won't need to dig through menus to find editing features. When adding new pages or resizing existing ones, the page management capabilities can save time. You can try to use UPDF and then you will find that you can't leave it. Now you can download it by clicking the download button below.
UPDF is not just a PDF resizer, in fact, it is the best PDF reader and editor that is available. The following are some of its most important features:
- UPDF allows you to edit your text and images using the powerful PDF editor. You can add, remove, crop, rotate and align the text and images in your PDF files.
- It allows you to organize and manage your PDF pages more efficiently. You can rotate, and reorder your PDF pages based on their importance or on your own preference.
- It allows you to resize the PDF pages using the compressing and cropping feature. Using this feature, you can resize any page of your PDF document.
- Using UPDF, you can electronically sign your PDF document without affecting the overall quality of your PDF file.
- It also allows you to convert your PDF document into multiple other formats, which is highly fast and accurate.
- It also supports the OCR feature to turn scanned PDFs into searchable and editable PDFs.
Here is how to resize your PDF pages using the cropping feature of UPDF:
Step 1. Download and Install UPDF
First, you need to download and install the latest version of UPDF from the official website of UPDF. After installing the UPDF on your computer, launch the application.
Step 2. Open a PDF and click the "Crop" icon
Now, you will see a user interface of UPDF. You can either drag and drop your PDF file into the UPDF or open it manually using the “Open File” icon.
Once you have opened your PDF file, navigate to the left panel and click on the “Crop Pages” icon.
Step 3. Adjust the Page Size
Selecting the "Option" button enables you to make changes to the page margins and cropped page size.
By providing numeric values, you may choose the exact size of the crop margins at the top, bottom, left, and right of your page.
Similar to adjusting the margins, you may also modify the dimensions of the cropped page. Your PDF's margins and aspect ratio can also be adjusted.
Step 4. Apply Changes to All the Pages
Just click the "Crop" button in the upper right corner if you want to crop the current page.
If you've made edits to the current page that you like and wish to copy over to the other pages, select the page range and click the "Apply Changes" button.
The above steps are to crop PDF size. It's easy, right? You can click the download button below for a trial.
UPDF makes it simple to resize images when compared to other tools. Because of the intuitive design of the interface, you won't need to go through options to access the many editing tools. Adding photos and adjusting their sizes is easier thanks to UPDF. Let’s take a look at how to do it.
Step 1. Go to the Edit Mode
Assuming that you have already opened your PDF file, navigate to the left panel and click the “Edit Text & Image” icon.
Step 2. Select the Image and Choose the "Crop" icon
Now, select the image that you want to resize. You will see a small toolbar below the image using which you can crop or resize your image. Now, click on the “Crop Image” icon.
Step 3. Resize Image in PDF
Now, you are in cropping mode. Adjust your image size based on your need and apply the changes.
You may quickly and easily reduce or increase the size of your PDF files with this online tool. It may be used to reduce the size of huge files, saving valuable disk drives, network, and RAM resources, as well as to change the paper size before printing.
You can batch-process many PDFs at once by uploading them all at once and then downloading the resized versions of them.
Let’s take a look at how to resize PDF online using this tool:
- Go to https://PDFresizer.com/resize on your browser.
- Now, upload the PDF file that you want to resize and click on the “upload” button.
- Next, select the resolution of your output PDF file and click on the “Looks good, do the magic” button.
You don't want to wait until you get to your computer to respond to an emergency. Here's where PDF2Go really shines.
Easily adjust the size of a PDF you've uploaded from any web browser. All you need is access to the internet since everything is done online. So, here is how to do it:
- Go to https://www.PDF2go.com/resize-PDF using your computer or mobile.
- Upload your PDF file and select the custom page size.
- Now, click the “start” button and your PDF will be resized.
You can easily resize your PDF using the crop feature of UPDF program. It is simple and easy to use.
You can use any of the online PDF resizer in kb tools that we mentioned in this post to resize a PDF to 100KB.
Yes, you can resize a PDF file to 200kb online using the tools like PDF2go or some other online tool. However, UPDF is the most effective method. You can use UPDF to crop the PDF size or PDF image size to resize PDF file.
We have discussed several different ways to resize PDF pages and images in this article. We recommend you to use UPDF, because it is completely offline and you won’t have to worry about the confidentiality of your documents.
Mostly, online tools are safe but still, we recommend you to use UPDF because it does not store your PDF file. Now, you can download UPDF by clicking the download button below.