Long-form documents are always hard to read as a user because they have more information, and reading all the stuff can take time and effort. In this regard, using a PDF summarizer is a great thing to proceed with. After all, the summarizer tool can summarize long-form content into shorter text with important key points.
This article will list 10 online AI PDF summarizer tools, as well as a surprise bonus PDF tool you'll absolutely love - UPDF. It is one of the top PDF tools that allows you to manage and edit documents without changing the document quality or formatting. What's more? It will be integrated with ChatGPT and offer all kinds of AI features, including summarizing PDFs, proofreading PDFs, rewrite PDFs, learn more about it >>
Part 1. Top 10 Free Online PDF Summarizers
PDF summarizing is an excellent utility for turning lengthy documents into summarized yet precise versions. For this purpose, using a specialized free online PDF summarizer is a superb solution. However, you will find a range of PDF summarizers on the internet that can make decisions difficult for you. Here you'll find the top 10 PDF summarizer AI tools:
Intellippt is an intelligent PDF summarizer that can effectively summarize your detailed content into helpful short, yet summarized text. Apparently, this AI-powered tool uses advanced algorithms to provide summarized text with better readability and understanding. This is done by simplifying long, complex sentences into small sentences.
In the free version, you will get 3000-character support for summarizing text in a single time. Meanwhile, you can also adjust the summary size from the available slider.
The text summarizer from Paraphrasingtool.AI is precisely what you need to convert your lengthy PDF documents into summarized text. This AI PDF summarizer offers an AI summary that is near to human standards and will generate informative text which is also free of plagiarism. Hence, you don't need to worry about the text being copied from any internet source.
Moreover, the text is summarized in paragraphs and key points format. The important wording is obtained from the original document to generate a summary.
3. Summarizing Tool
Identify and summarize the main ideas from your document with this PDF summarizer. Meanwhile, after uploading your PDF, you can select the summary size from the available slider. The presence of NLP-based innovative AI technology scans documents and analyzes text to ensure important information is extracted. There isn't any limitation on the word or character count for summarizing the text.
If you want to further edit the summary even after the summarizing process, download the DOC file. Thus, you can quickly summarize your articles, blogs, whitepapers, etc.
Accurately summarize your all-important text by using this PDF summarizer AI tool. This AI-based text summarizer can summarize long-form text into short, easily readable content. Subsequently, you can get your summary in either bullet points or a single line. The platform supports over 60 different languages to assist your summary process.
After uploading your PDF document, you will be required to verify the reCAPTCHA as a security measure. You can also manually adjust the length of your summary using the summary length slider.
No need to read the long, boring, and lengthy text again. By using Scholarcy, you can effectively summarize your PDF documents into a short text. This PDF summary generator can read your documents within seconds and conveniently derives summarized text. Hence, you don't need to skim and scan documents using keyword searches.
Important text, including citations, highlights, images, figures, tables, and other main points, are primarily focused on while summarizing documents. Moreover, there is a free trial to get started.
Summarize your essential information into a compact yet helpful text with SummarizeBot. Moreover, this free online PDF summarizer is a blockchain-powered document summarizer that can summarize your long-detailed content into short, summarized text. The tool comes with multi-language support to allow document summarization in different languages.
The summary is designed based on keyword extraction, and you can also choose a summary size. In an upcoming update, there will be support for multi-document summarization, which is basically batch processing.
7. Summary Box
Save your valuable time and effort with Summary Box AI PDF summarizer. By using this tool, you can conveniently draft abstractive summaries that are short and easy to understand. So next time, you don't need to worry about long articles, blogs, cover letters, or essays. Furthermore, you can set the summary length based on the available slider.
With bookmarks, you can save summaries for all future references, which could be previewed in dashboards. The test question feature obtains questions from content for better understanding.
8. My Assignment Help
As the name suggests, this tool is ideal for students who have assignments pending and have to search online articles, research papers, and other reference material. Meanwhile, the text summarization feature allows you to transform your long content into shorter summarized text. So, the critical information from your PDF document will be extracted and combined into a summary text.
Moreover, there is also a pre-writing stage in this PDF summarizer AI tool that can automatically write a summary for you. There is also an option to adjust the summary size as per requirements.
Do you want to summarize your PDF or Kindle annotations? With Sumnotes' free online PDF summarizer, you can summarize the content smartly and efficiently. Thus, you don't need to search for annotations in books or PDFs using the keyword. Moreover, Sumnotes will help you study the annotations in an efficient way, so you can focus on what matters most.
You need to import PDF documents to begin document summarization. Meanwhile, batch processing allows you to import multiple PDF files simultaneously.
GetDigest is a top AI PDF summarizer tool that can take away the hassles of reading lengthy documents in less time. After all, this tool can convert your long and detailed documents into short yet summarized forms. The summary size could easily be adjusted as per your requirements. You just have to add in the PDF file and define the percentage of the source that you wish to see in the summary.
After performing an AI summarization of your PDF file, you can generate a TXT file of the summary. Furthermore, the software is accessible on both tablet and phone devices.
Part 2: The Best PDF Software Ever for Lengthy and Summarized PDFs
When you think about the best PDF software ever, undoubtedly, UPDF for Windows and Mac will be the first thing that will come to your mind. UPDF is a PDF management tool that allows you to edit, convert, and manage PDF documents extensively.
The best part is UPDF maintains the original layout of document style and text orientation while processing PDFs. There is also an option of UPDF Cloud by which users worldwide can collaborate on essential document tasks. Meanwhile, this universal tool can be accessed on iOS, Windows, Android, and macOS platforms. While reading summarized PDFs with UPDF, you can set page layout with options of dark modes and multi-tab view.
Upcoming AI Features in UPDF
We have good news for you. UPDF is going to integrate ChatGPT into its blazing-fast PDF toolkit. This will happen in June 2023, and you can utilize all the features of GPT on your PDF documents which is not possible in other PDF tools. This will help you enhance the efficiency and quality of your document. Furthermore, you can perform the following functions using this feature:
- Translate: It can help you translate your document into your native language.
- Grammar Check: You can check your document to identify grammar mistakes and fix them.
- Summarize PDF: With this, you will also be able to create a summary for your writing.
- Rewrite PDF: This feature will also enable you to rewrite the content according to your required customizations.
- Write: You can even use it to create unique and SEO-optimized content for your PDF.
- Explain: UPDF will also help you explain the terms that you think are difficult and cannot clearly understand them.
Other Key Features of UPDF
- Edit PDF Documents: With the help of UPDF, you can edit your summarized PDF documents by changing text or adjusting font style, size, or color. Moreover, you can also modify images and links. The options also include adding watermarks or background colors to documents.
- PDF File Conversion: You can easily convert your summarized PDFs into different file formats like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CSV, RTF, Text, Image, XML, and HTML. With batch processing, you can convert multiple PDF files at once.
- Annotate PDF: Make your summaries more intuitive and interesting using UPDF annotation. Hence, you can use UPDF markup tools to add comments, highlights, strikeout text, sticky notes, stamps, stickers, shapes, and signatures.
- OCR PDF Text: If you have summaries in scanned PDFs or paper documents, UPDF OCR technology can scan the files to make them readable yet searchable. There is support for more than 38 languages. The OCR editing is possible with three layouts.
Part 3: The Real-Life Uses of a PDF Summarizer
A PDF summarizer is a great tool to have, especially when you've to encounter documents that have long and detailed text. Consequently, you would need extra effort and time to read the content and then process the information. In this scenario, using an AI-powered PDF summarizer is a perfect solution. Let's discover the use cases of PDF summarizer:
Healthcare professionals like doctors and nurses are required to review medical reports of their patient's data. In most cases, patients have a long medical history; their medical reports are also detailed. PDF summarizers can help medical staff to preview a summary of their patient's data. This way, they don't need to read long reports and keep other patients on a waiting list.
As part of their academic assignments, students and researchers are often required to read articles, blogs, dissertations, and research papers. Meanwhile, reading all this content can be helpful, but it requires more struggle to read the detailed content. Since there is dedicated submission time, so reading long-form content could be challenging. Ideally, a PDF summarizer can be a great solution to extract essential data.
3. Business and Finance
People involved in business and financial tasks often need to review financial reports, analyze market positions through data, or interpret other business documents. All this process could be hectic as well as time-consuming. By using a PDF summarizer, business workflows could be effectively streamlined. Thus, a PDF summarizer can help extract crucial insights, trends, and patterns to simplify decision-making.
Legal documents like briefs, contracts, and law cases are important because of the sensitive data they incorporate. Therefore, reading these documents is necessary even if the content is detailed. However, there are always particular points within a document with more relevance to your requirement. PDF summarizer will extract these details or key points and put them in the summary.
5. Media Journalism
Media journalists and editors are tasked to collect important information on specific topics to make news segments or programs. For this purpose, they have to consult online articles, publications, books, and other stuff. Moreover, the information in these resources could be lengthy and challenging to read. A PDF summarizer can identify crucial points and draft a summary for better understanding.
Part 4: The Benefits of Using a PDF Summarizer
In this modern world, digital documents, particularly PDFs, are rapidly increasing. This means more data is being stored and transferred through these files. However, reading PDFs could become problematic if the document possesses long content with detailed text. A PDF summarizer can help in this regard. Let's discover how it benefits as a whole:
- Saves Time: With a PDF summary generator, you can make a summary from your lengthy documents. Hence, you don't need to read the entire document and ultimately save valuable time.
- More Productivity: Individuals can stay productive because they don't need to read detailed texts in different documents. PDF summarizer will help generate short summaries to read and improve efficiency.
- Easy Decision-Making: Using short summaries, users can better analyze long documents that may assist in easy decision-making. After all, critical information is extracted that can benefit a lot.
- Scalability: Using a PDF summarizer, industries can summarize multiple long-form documents into shorter versions with better readability. This allows them to summarize their essential information easily.
Part 5: FAQs on PDF Summarizers
1. What is the best AI PDF summarizer?
Paraphrasingtool.AI is the top AI PDF summarizer since it can write human-like summaries without plagiarism. The tool is easy to use, and it gives the option to write summaries in bullet points or paragraphs. Moreover, lengthy documents can be summarized with great accuracy.
2. Is the PDF summarizer free?
Some AI PDF summarizer tools are free, while some may charge an amount. However, most of the paid tools offer free trials for the users. Hence, they can convert their trial period to the paid version after being satisfied with the services.
3. How to select a good PDF summarizer?
You need to consider several factors while selecting a good PDF summarizer. These include past ratings, the accuracy of the summarizer, customization it offers, tool integrations it provides, document security, ease of use, and the level of customer support it provides.
4. Is ChatGPT a PDF summarizer?
Yes, ChatGPT can be used as a PDF summarizer. Although you cannot upload any document on it, you can provide a link to your text and ask it to summarize. You can even paste the text as an input command prompt and ask ChatGPT to summarize the text.
Reading long content can be annoying as well as boring. Using a PDF summarizer AI tool can be beneficial to overcome this issue. Moreover, in this article, you discovered 10 popular PDF summarizing applications that can summarize your length documents. In addition, you also learned about UPDF, which is the next-level PDF document management facility.
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint: Restrict Editing/Printing/Accessing
- 4 New Ways to Edit PDFs on Chromebook
- How to Make A Fillable PDF in Google Docs