Because of consistent formatting abilities, publishers and novel writers mainly work on their projects with PDFs. However, when the file comes into the hands of editors, they may face a need to rotate PDF files. They can make the PDF files more aesthetically pleasing by rotating the wrongly placed parts. An exceptional third-party PDF tool named UPDF can help you with this problem, and you can save rotated PDFs proficiently with your device.
Moreover, it can rotate the pages and other components of a PDF without disrupting its layout and outlook. UPDF is the best tool to help you solve all your PDF problems in an optimized manner with just a few clicks. Jump to the next parts to learn more about this exceptional PDF tool.
Part 1. Can You Save a PDF File after Rotating It?
Yes, saving a PDF file after rotating is not a difficult task if done with a reputable tool. You can rotate the PDF and save it effortlessly on your device for further use with the help of UPDF. This PDF rotator stands apart from its competitors because of many things. It encompasses a user-friendly interface that escalates the user experience in a minimum amount of time. Furthermore, users can navigate from one feature to the other smoothly and swiftly.
It is widely used in all parts of the world to maximize the productivity and readability of a PDF. You can find it as a reliable answer to the questions like how to rotate a PDF and save it that way. In simple words, this tool can help you in making your PDF files more skillful and qualified, and you can correct every small mistake in a PDF with this.
Rotating a PDF file is a need because sometimes lots of illustrations can mess up the layouts of pages. However, it is a feature-rich tool that is not only targeted toward rotating document pages. There are many features in this PDF tool, and some of its prevalent features are listed below:
- Organize PDF: Untidy PDF files are difficult to read, and they can irritate users. To cater to these types of issues, you can take assistance from the "Organize" feature of UPDF. With the help of this purposeful tool, you can insert or delete pages in a PDF file conveniently. It can also help with replacing, merging, and splitting pages in a PDF to make it more upgraded. Other than this, UPDF also allows its users to rotate pages of a PDF file in a clockwise and anticlockwise manner.
- Edit PDF: Editing PDF is a pleasing process when done with this innovative tool. It not only allows you to edit text parameters, but it can also help you edit images in a document. All the editing tools in this PDF editor are upgraded. If you are working on an official file, this tool can assist you in adding and editing links smoothly.
- Annotate PDF: Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough, Sticky Notes, Stickers, and Text Boxes are some of the widely used annotation tools in this PDF annotator. Adding stamps and customizing them by changing their color and opacity is also possible with UPDF.
- Convert PDF: Every institute has its document preferences, and students need to follow them. UPDF is the best option for converting PDF files from one format to other. The conversion speed of this tool is ultra-fast, and the most important thing is it supports all the popular document formats.
Part 2. How to Rotate a PDF and Save it That Way on Windows
As mentioned above, UPDF for Windows is an easy-to-use tool, and you can rotate PDF files smoothly with this tool. Rotating PDF files is not a complicated thing, but saving it can be challenging. If you are a Windows user who is looking for an answer to how to save rotated PDFs, this part can help you. To implement it, follow the understated steps on your Windows computers:
Step 1: Two Ways to Rotate PDF Pages
Initially, access UPDF on your Windows computer and launch it. Select the "Open File" button from the main interface and import the PDF file. Once the file is opened, click on the "Organize Pages" icon from the left panel. The option of rotating PDF includes both "Rotate Clockwise" and "Rotate counterclockwise". Select the option of your choice.
The other way to rotate PDF pages is, right click on the page you want to rotate and select the rotating option. It will directly rotate the page in the document.
Step 2: How do I Save PDF after rotating?
Once done with a rotating page, click on the "Save as Other" icon from the right panel and select the "Save" button to implement changes on the original file. If you want to save the PDF with rotated pages as a new file, you can go for the "Save As" option. Select the "Save As" option and choose a path to save the PDF.
Part 3. How to Save PDF after Rotating on Mac
If you are wondering how to save PDFs after rotating them in Mac, worry no more because this question will be answered here. Although this process is simple as Windows one, there are some minor changes that you should keep in mind. To save a rotated PDF on Mac, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Rotate PDF Pages on Mac
To rotate PDF pages, launch UPDF on your Mac and import a PDF file. Afterward, right-click on the page you wish to rotate and from the options menu, select the rotation metric of your choice.
You can also rotate PDF in another way which is to click on the "Organize PDF" tab from the left side of the window. From its interface, select the rotation option of your choice, such as clockwise or anticlockwise.
Step 2: Save PDF after Rotating on Mac
To save the rotated PDF on Mac, click on the "File" menu from the above panel and select the "Save As" button to save this file as another PDF file. If you want to replace the original file with this one, choose the "Save" option.
Part 4. How to Rotate PDF and Save on iPhone or iPad
Working on PDF files on UPDF for iOS is also very easy on iPhone, just like on Mac and Windows. If you are looking for ways how to rotate PDF and save it on your iPhone or iPad, this part will help you a lot. You can do this effortlessly with the help of the understated steps:
Step 1: Rotate PDF on iPhone and iPad
Install UPDF on your device from App Store and launch it. From the Files interface, tap on the "+" icon from the bottom right of the screen. After this, swipe left from your iOS device screen to access the "Organize" panel. You have to first select the page that you want to rotate. Next, tap on the "Three Dots" option and choose the "Rotate Left" or "Rotate Right" option according to your requirement.
Step 2: Save the Rotated PDF on your iPhone or iPad
When you are satisfied with the rotation results, tap on the "Done" button. It will automatically save the rotated PDF file on the iPhone or iPad.
In summary, UPDF is a top-rated PDF tool for Windows, Mac, and iOS users. It can help you in satisfying queries like how to save a rotated PDF file on your device. Moreover, the interface of this tool is very well structured, which can make the rotation process more convenient.
This PDF tool can also help you with multiple PDF modifications, like adding annotations or converting PDF from one format to another. Now that you know that rotating PDF on Windows, Mac, and iOS is easy, you can do this anytime with this tool. In case there is any confusion, feel free to free download it and follow the steps listed in this article.
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF