1. Introduction to UPDF Converter
UPDF Converter is a powerful desktop application for Windows and Mac users to effortlessly convert interactive and non-interactive PDF files into editable formats such as Word, Excel, HTML, Text, RTF, and more.
The user-friendly UI allows users to add multiple PDFs for conversion, and the entire process can be performed with just a few clicks.
The conversion engine ensures that the original format is accurately rendered so there's very little need for manual correction after converting to other file types.
2. How to Download and Install UPDF Converter
(2.1) UPDF Converter for Windows
- Click here to download the free trial version.
- Install the software on your PC by double-clicking the executable .exe file as you would do with any other Windows application.
(2.2) UPDF Converter for Mac
Get the UPDF Converter for Mac directly from here. Or, you can download the UPDF - an all-in-one PDF solution instead, which provides the same conversion feature, and extra features to edit PDFs, annotate PDFs, and organize PDFs.
Alternatively, you can follow the steps below:
- Launch the App Store on your Mac and search for UPDF Converter or UPDF.
- Click the Get button and then click Install.
- Enter your Apple ID if prompted to do so. It will start downloading the software.
- You can now launch the app from your Applications folder or Launchpad.
3. How to Purchase and Register UPDF Converter
If you're a Windows user, you can purchase UPDF directly on the UPDF website or from within the product using the following steps:
- On the UPDF Converter home page, click the Buy Now button.
- Enter the required details and process the payment.
- Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with a registration/activation code.
- You can proceed to download the application and install it as shown in the How to Download and Install UPDF Converter section of this User Guide.
After you purchase the product, you can run UPDF Converter, and click the "Menu" button on the bottom right corner.
Enter the License Key you received in your email inbox to register the product.
Mac users can purchase the product directly from within the Free Trial version:
- Launch UPDF Converter and click the "Buy Now" button on the top-right corner.
- You will see several subscription options: Annual, Quarterly, and Perpetual - choose the option that works for you and click "Continue".
- Proceed to make the payment and process the order, after which your copy of UPDF Converter for Mac will be automatically activated.
4. Trial Version Limitations
The trial version can be used for free, but with some limitations:
- Conversion is limited to one page per file
- If a PDF has a permission password applied to it, you will need to enter it in the trial version before converting the file - you can upgrade to remove this requirement and directly convert files without having to enter the permission password
- The free trial will end within 7 days of installing the application - you will need to upgrade to continue using UPDF Converter
Note: In both the trial and paid versions of UPDF Converter, if a PDF file is locked with an Open password, this will need to be entered to unlock the file prior to conversion.