UPDF has recently released its iOS 1.3.0 update with some great changes. Known for providing exquisite PDF editing services, UPDF has integrated some great functionalities within its new upgrade. The main changes can be observed across its editing feature, with integrations provided within text and image edits. With UPDF for iOS, you can add and edit the text within your PDF documents. Similarly, you can add and edit images on your essential PDF documents without moving across the computer.
New Features of UPDF for iOS V1.3.0
With the new update, some prominent features are added in UPDF for iOS. Although they have been mentioned above, a comprehensive overview of these features is necessary for a better understanding of the dynamics within the PDF tool for iOS.
Edit Text in PDF on iPhone and iPad
UPDF for iOS provides the dominant function of editing text on a PDF document. Without shifting to other devices, you can easily edit any textual data within a PDF device on iPhone or iPad. UPDF for iOS has made it easy for users to perform such edits. For a better overview, follow the steps guided below explaining how to edit the text in PDF documents:
- Step 1: Open UPDF for iOS and redirect to tap the "+" button on the bottom. Continue to press the "Files" option and select your required PDF document.
- Step 2: After opening the PDF document, select the "Edit" button on the top-right of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap anywhere on the PDF document having text to edit. The selected text can be easily edited using the device's keyboard.
Add Text in PDF on iPhone and iPad
You can also add text on a PDF while keeping yourself on the iPhone or iPad. Without shifting to the computer, add any critical detail within a PDF if left behind. Find out how it is done using UPDF for iOS:
- Step 1: After opening the PDF document on UPDF, continue to select the "Edit" button at the top of the screen. Continue to select "Text" from the bottom.
- Step 2: Next, you can tap anywhere on the document where you wish to add the text. Type in the text, and to change the text settings, click the "Properties" option.
Note: You can also set the text properties before adding it. Hold the "Text" button to open the text pre-settings. Change the font style, color, and other settings as per requirement.
Edit Image in PDF on iPhone and iPad
Similar to editing text, you can also change the images within a PDF. From copying to deleting images, you can change the orientation and extract and replace the images in a PDF document. While keeping yourselves on iPhone and iPad, you can perform image editing instantly on UPDF for iOS. Follow the details below to find out how to edit images in PDF using UPDF for iOS:
- Step 1: Open UPDF for iOS and access a PDF document that needs to be edited. Select the "Edit" button on the top and you will enter into the editing mode.
- Step 2: After enabling the option, select any image within the PDF document to open a pop-up of options. You can select any of the options to make edits to the image.
Add Image in PDF on iPhone and iPad
If you intend to add images on a PDF document within your iPhone and iPad, you can have it done through UPDF for iOS. Follow the steps below to figure out how to utilize this intuitive application for adding images to a PDF document:
- Step 1: As you open a PDF, select the "Edit" button on the top and continue to tap on the "Image" button on the bottom.
- Step 2: This opens a pop-up showing the options that you can use to add the image. Select "Photos" to import the image from the gallery. Tap "Scan" if there is an image that you want to scan and convert to an image. Select "Camera" if you want to capture something using the camera.
How To Get UPDF 1.3.0?
Those who are eager to update or download the UPDF 1.3.0 version on their device should follow the steps guided next:
For Updating UPDF
Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and tap the "Profile" icon. Scroll down to find UPDF and tap the "Update" button adjacent to it.
For Downloading UPDF
Those who look forward to downloading UPDF should open App Store and select the "Search" icon on the bottom right. Type UPDF and continue to install it on your iPhone or iPad.
Latest UPDF News
- Finding The Qualities of the Productive PDF Creation Features Introduced in UPDF for Windows 1.5.9
- UPDF is Going to Break Barriers to Empower Users with GPT-Powered Workflow Transformation in June 2023
- UPDF for iOS V1.3.0 is Out! Editing Text and Images on iPhone and iPad Is Possible Now!
- Editing PDF on Android Is Possible! UPDF for Android 1.19.0 Is Finally Released
- A Game-Changing Annotation Upgrade Introduced in the Latest Release of UPDF iOS 1.2.0 Version