What is UPDF Converter?UPDF Converter is a robust Windows and Mac desktop software that converts PDF documents into other editable formats such as RTF, Excel, Word, HTML, Text, PDF/A, XML, PPT, image and others. The software helps convert multiple PDF files with a few clicks.
UPDF Converter also has OCR option to help you convert scanned PDF into editable formats. The OCR supports 23 languages.
UPDF Converter also supports to convert protected PDF to editable formats.
How can I learn to use the features of UPDF Converter?UPDF converter is the easiest tool to use. You can learn how to use it within a few minutes by reading the user guide. The user guide is simple to understand. It gives simple instructions on how to convert, PDF to Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to PPT, PDF to images, PDF to HTML, PDF to XML, PDF to text and PDF to PDF/A. Here is a link to the guide: https://updf.com/updf-converter-user-guide/
What is OCR?OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is a critical feature in UPDF converter that allows you to turn scanned images or PDFs into text. This makes them searchable and editable. The feature helps improve workflows involving the files.
How can I convert scanned PDF?UPDF Converter for Windows and Mac supports you to convert scanned PDF with OCR. Here is the steps to do it:
- Add files to import the scanned PDF documents.
- Click the "three vertical dots" to reveal the OCR option. Swtich the OCR to "ON".
- Set the OCR language and page range.
- Close the OCR panel and select the output format.
- Finally, click "Go".
If you are still confused, you can check the convert scanned PDF user guide.
How can I convert protected PDF?UPDF Converter supports converting protected PDF to editable formats. You need launch the app and add files. The protected PDF documents feature a padlock icon against its name.
- For a paid user, click "Go" and UPDF Converter helps you to unlock and covert instantly.
- For a trial user, click the padlock and enter the password and tap unlock. Move on to convert.
For more information, you can check how to convert protected PDF in the user guide.
What language does UPDF Converter OCR support?UPDF Converter OCR supports 23 major languages around the world. The languages supported include Slovenian, Turkish, Greek, Hebrew, Chinese Tradition, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Slovenian. All you need to do is to select the document language from OCR setting on the right hand side of the tool.
What is PDF/A?PDF/A refers to a variation of a PDF formatting that ensure that a file is reproduced exactly the same way no matter the tool used. All the necessary details needed to display the document and its components in the same way is embedded in the document. The file is accessible, safe and secure.
What support options are available for UPDF Converter?For UPDF Converter support you can send email at . You can also follow:
- Facebook: @superacesoftware
- Twitter: @superace_updf
- Youtube: @UPDF
- Instagram: @updf_superace
How do I activate UPDF Converter for Windows after purchase?
- On the app home page, click "Buy Now".
- Enter the required information and make the payment.
- After payment confirmation, you get an email with an activation code.
- Move on and download the app and install.
- You can now run the tool by clicking the "Menu" Button located on bottom right corner.
- "Register" the app by entering the license key you get in your email.
How do I activate UPDF Converter for Mac after purchase?
- Launch the app and tap "Buy Now" located on top right corner.
- You get several subscription options i.e. perpetual, quarterly and annual. Choose your preferred option and click "Continue".
- Make the payment and process your order. After this, your copy of UPDF converter gets activated automatically.
Is UPDF Converter free?You can use trial version of UPDF for free, but it comes with various limitations. You can only convert a page per document, the trial version last for 7 days and if a PDF file has a permission password, you have to enter it. You can check the detailed user guide here.