Key Features of UPDF Converter for Windows
√ Advanced OCR: for Scanned PDF Conversion
• Built-in OCR technology allows you to convert scanned PDFs and image-based PDFs into digitized text-based formats with extremely high accuracy. This makes the text in the output Word, Excel, and other file formats editable.
√ Support Conversion Formats
• Word, Excel, CSV, PowerPoint, RTF, Text, Image(PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF), HTML, XML, and PDF/A
√ High-speed Conversion
• Converting a 60-page PDF ONLY takes ONE minute!
√ Great Preservation
• It allows you to keep text, images, graphics with original presentation layout, fonts, and embedded images/charts/graphs.
√ Batch Conversion and Partial Conversion
• Batch processing option supports multiple conversions at a time.
• Partial conversion supports selecting the page range for PDF conversion.
√ Password-Protected PDF Files Conversion
• You can convert PDF files from being copied, edited, or printed to multiple file formats with password-protected prompts. However, if the file is restricted from being opened, you are still required to enter the authorized password for the conversion to start.
Why Choose UPDF Converter?
It is the best assistant for your business, school assignments, reference materials, or any occasion you need.
Guillermo Eyre –
It helps me convert all my PDF documents. Very good.
Buddy Petticrew –
A reliable tool. It gives me good conversion results.
Mariel Ramsdell –
A great converter. I have to deal with a lot of PDF documents, and its batch process helps me a lot.
Asa Opiela –
The conversion is good. Improved my productivity a lot. Thanks.
I like the OCR feature. I can convert scanned PDFs and turn them into editable word format. Awesome!