Apple devices constitute a closed, safe, and fast Apple ecosystem, and many files in work and life can be seamlessly connected between multiple devices. However, those who are not familiar with Apple's ecology will inevitably find it difficult to use. We all need to transfer files from our MacBook to iPhone or iPad for various reasons. This article will share different methods on how to transfer files from Mac to iPhone. You can use any method to transfer the files from Mac to iPhone or iPad.
- Part 1. How to Transfer Files from Mac to iPhone without iTunes
- Part 2. How to Transfer Files from Mac to iPhone using USB
- Part 3. How to Transfer Files from Mac to iPhone with iTunes
How to Transfer Files from Mac to iPhone without iTunes
UPDF iOS app is a full-featured file management app that can help you manage various file formats on mobile devices more effectively. Files can be transferred, viewed, copied, organized, shared, and protected. It's quick and simple to use, and it connects to your computer wirelessly via a WiFi network for fast multi-platform file transfer. UPDF includes a wide range of functionalities, such as two-finger swipe support, cloud sharing, PDF and image annotation, scan to PDF, safe space, and so on. UPDF makes managing files and folders on mobile devices easier and more efficient than ever.
UPDF is a fantastic file manager app for iPads and iPhones. The app has a great interface and automatically organizes your files by date, type, and even displays the most recent files that you have used on the app. UPDF is also useful for transferring files from your Mac to your iPhone or iPad. With this app, you can enjoy different options. On UPDF, Sharing is turned off by default, but you can automatically turn it on.
Features of UPDF:
- File management;
- Support list and thumbnail file management;
- Support file sorting by file name, date, and file size;
- Support renaming files and folders;
- Supports copying and creating copies of files and folders;
- Supports removing files and folders to the recycle bin;
- Supports transferring files from Mac to iPhone;
- Supports Send files and folders as email attachments;
- Support compress files and folders.
Steps on How to Transfer Files from Mac to iPhone
With UPDF you can easily import files from Mac to iPhone without using any cable. You just need to connect your Mac and iPhone with the same Wi-Fi network. Below are the steps for it:
Step 1: On the bottom right of the app, click the "+" icon.
Step 2: As a source, select the "Computer" device.
Step 3: On your iOS device's screen, you'll see a URL; copy it and paste it into the address bar of a new browser tab on your computer, then hit Enter.
Step 4: You can now see your UPDF folders in your browser window, and you can import files from your local computer memory using the "Upload Files" button. In this way, you can upload files from Mac to iPhone. Once you upload files from your Mac, you will see the file on your iPhone. Amazing, isn't it?
How to Transfer Files from Mac to iPhone using USB
If you have a USB flash drive for iPhone and are looking to transfer files from Mac to iPhone or iPad, you can do it directly without a USB cable. You will need to download and install a data transfer app on the iOS or iPadOS device to import files from the USB to your iPhone. The app you need depends on the brand of the flash drive.
To transfer files from Mac to iPhone or iPad using USB:
- Step 1. Connect the USB to your Mac.
- Step 2. Copy and paste photos and videos from the Mac to the USB.
- Step 3. Download and install the data transfer app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 4. Connect the USB to your iDevice via the Type C hub.
- Step 5. When you see the data transfer options, choose to copy files from the USB.
- Step 6. Select items you want to transfer and follow the onscreen instruction to finish the process.
How to Transfer Files from Mac to iPhone with iTunes
Apple has made iTunes the standard file sharing and device management tool for the iPhone on Mac and Windows. Some applications support direct sharing of in-app files through iTunes. So by using a USB to Lightning cable, you can easily transfer files between iPhone and Mac using iTunes.
Although, iTunes does not allow you to access the entire file application directory. You can simply get files from an iTunes-supported application from an iPhone using a Mac using a USB cable. But here's how to transfer files between iPhone and Mac via cable.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac via a USB cable.
- If you're using an older version of macOS, you'll find that iTunes opens automatically on your Mac.
- If you have the latest macOS Monterey or later, open a Finder window.
- Find your device from the left pane and click on it.
- You can get music, videos, movies, audiobooks, books, files, and more right from the window.
- Go to the "Files" tab and you can find the file systems of supported applications.
- Interestingly, if you want to transfer any files from Mac to iPhone's Files app, you can copy them directly to the file system to any app.
- The copied files can be found in the corresponding directory of the Files application on the iPhone.
Here's how you can use iTunes to transfer files from an iPhone to a Mac via a USB cable. But it requires you to always have your iPhone and Mac connected via a USB cable in order to transfer files and manage the device.
Transferring of files from Mac to iPhone/iPad occurs daily. So it's necessary to know how to do thing process. When you want to transfer files or data from Mac to iPhone or iPad, you can find multiple solutions from the article. Just compare the different methods to get the desired solution accordingly. For more questions about the topic, you can share more information in the article.
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- Como imprimir PDF como livreto no Windows e Mac
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly
- How to Save a Fillable PDF on Windows and Mac
- Top 5 Easy and Dominant Signature Makers
- How to Edit PDF Android – A Detailed Guide to UPDF
- Einfache 3 Methoden zum Entfernen von Links aus PDF