UUPDF allows you to add text, annotations, and electronic signatures to PDF documents. Combined with the ability to import files from a diverse range of sources, this effectively gives you complete mobility to handle any document workflow easily from your iPhone or iPad.
1. How to Annotate PDF
- Open a PDF by tapping it on UPDF app.
- Select an annotation tool - marker, highlighter, eraser, outline tool, etc. You can change the color of the pen, and you can set the style of the pen.
- Apply your annotation to the document.
- Tap Done to automatically save and close the file.
2. How to Sign a PDF
- Tap a PDF file to open it.
- Tap the Pen tool icon on the top right.
- Tap the + symbol and select "Signature".
- Then add the written signature of yourself and click "Done".
- Your signature will be added on the PDF files. Then you can move the position of it and adjust the size of it by clicking the blue border.